Your Blogging Coach & Mentor
"Ever since I have received Misty's support and mentorship, my blog has skyrocketed."
"If you are looking for a blogging coach who is genuine, authentic, and truly cares, Misty is just who you need."
“I can’t speak highly enough of Misty’s skills, abilities, and sincerity. I have been blogging for many years, and I often felt like I was stumbling around in the dark trying to figure out the blogging world. I wish I had found Misty ten years ago! Ever since I have received Misty’s support and mentorship, my blog has skyrocketed. She has helped me hone my vision, refine my unique blogging goals, and navigate the technical issues that come with the territory. Her knowledge base is broad and deep, and yet, she is personable and encouraging. She truly radiates the light of Christ, and I feel her light and love in every interaction and conversation we’ve had. With her help, my overwhelm has finally lifted and I am moving forward toward my goals of spreading light through the online world. Thank you Misty, for sharing your light, your guidance, your caring, and your compassion!”
Do any of these BLogging Headaches Sound Familiar?
You need a realistic schedule
You need a schedule – and systems – that allow you to balance blogging with being there for your kids & husband. You don’t want them to come second, but somehow that is exactly what happens time and again. They hear “just a minute” and “not right now” far too often and date night hasn’t happened in months.
Email marketing baffles you
You’ve heard email marketing is the key to earning passive income as a blogger. Stats like “you can earn around $1 / month for each subscriber on your list” catch your interest, but how to actually make that a reality is a complete mystery. You’ve tried all the online tips you can find, but still aren’t seeing a convincing return on investment in YOUR situation.
You love serving but you need income
You started your blog to help others – and continuing to serve is non-negotiable for you – but you also need your blog to start bringing in money soon. You are cautious as to what you spend money on because all the “expert” bloggers have different opinions. You’d really like someone to take a look at your unique situation and tell you what to invest your time and money into so that your blog can start contributing income to your family.
Selling makes you sweat
You’d love to sell a product you dreamed up and created yourself. But you’re scared! What should you create? How do you market it without feeling spammy? What do you charge? When – and how – and how often – do you tell people about it? How do you set up the tech stuff? What if you spend time and money and no one wants it? So you stick with ads, a few affiliate products – or worse – nothing – no income at all.
I can help!
I would love to be your blogging coach and mentor!
This is my 3rd online business and I’ve been blogging since 2009. In early 2018 I sold my blog for six-figures.
For many years before that income from blogging about Emergency Preparedness allowed us to do things like build and furnish a custom home, take great family vacations, pay off car loans, put our kids in sports and give generously.
I would love to share what I’ve learned over the years and help you apply it to your business
I offer two blog coaching options:
Group Blog Coaching
$5 / Month
- Each week, members vote on which topic we will discuss that week
- Once the topic is chosen, members can submit questions about that topic
- I spend one hour answering those questions thru a Facebook Live video
- As needed, those who attend live can ask additional questions and I will answer live
- Those who are not able to attend live can ask questions via comments and I will answer via comments throughout the week
You will also be able to access all previous FB Live Videos and watch them anytime you’d like!
One-on-one Blog Coaching
$75 / Hour
- Extremely limited – I only have 3 hours per week available for one-on-one coaching.
- Now booking week of Jan 6th – 10th
- May purchase as little as 1 hour at a time
- After you purchase, you will fill out a short form letting me know a bit about what you’d like coaching on
- Ask questions and get answers via Marco Polo (a video texting app) so that we can both fit it into our schedules when it suits our families
You will be able to choose the number of hours when you checkout.
A Blogging Coach that "get's It"
I’ve had success as a blogger, but it wasn’t overnight success like many other “coaches” claim. It wasn’t easy at all. It took time and patience. And my family paid a price. They didn’t always come first. Balance was hard. I wish I’d started serious email marketing sooner. I wish I’d created my own product sooner. I wish I’d focused on SEO and branding sooner. Honestly? It was so hard that I prayed many times asking if I could quit. The answer was “Not Yet” for a long time.
Then, I finally figured it out – I felt (mostly) balanced. My family came first. I figured out the passive income thing. I could take weeks off and still earn. I was earning around $0.70 per email subscriber per month. I had eBooks, printed books and eCourses. I was helping tens of thousand of people – many for free. It was finally FUN.
Then, the answer came – “It’s time to quit“. I sold my site. I wondered what was next. I started designing a few websites here and there. I wanted to help new bloggers and design is hard when you can’t code. I felt helpful, but there was still something missing. There was something else.
In the summer of 2019 it came – God didn’t let me quit because He needed me to learn how to authentically serve and spread goodness online without sacrificing income or putting my family second. He needed me to learn so that I could teach others – so I could teach you.
And I want to helps LOTS of women, so it is my goal to have hundreds of super-duper in depth articles on blogging available for free. But maybe you need more.
you need a blogging coach and mentor
If you are looking to fast track your success and see changes in your blog and family life NOW, then you need something more personalized than an article written for thousands of women. You need answers that apply to your business now.
Anything related to blogging such as:
- Email Marketing
- Time Management / Balance
- Creating and marketing your own products
- Social Media Marketing
- Web design
- Tech stuff
- Affiliate marketing
- Hiring help
Marco Polo is a video messaging app. I L-O-V-E it for a few reasons:
- You can show me what you need help with instead of just trying to explain it. Have tech issue? Show me? Wondering about how to make your website look better? Show me. It is also easier for me to show you in an answer. This saves so much time - time you are paying for!
- I can give you more time. Since I can listen to your questions on 2x speed, what might take you 10 minutes to explain will only "cost" you 5 minutes of time.
- It's great for busy moms. I get what it is like to have a coaching call set up that you've paid a LOT for only to have a kid sick and home or bored that keeps interrupting. You don't really end up getting the full hour because of the interruptions. With Marco Polo, when your kid interrupts, you can hit pause, help them, and then come back and finish. You aren't paying me to watch you give your kid the attention they need. You can fit it in when it works for your family - because they truly should come first.
Maybe. But it is not guaranteed. I currently (Jan 2020) offer one 1 hour FB Live each week. I answer as many questions as I can during that hour. So, if you REALLY need a question answered, you will need to be one of the first to ask that week.
Hopefully answers to all questions are helpful to you - and you can search past videos for answers (they are categorized by topic).
But if you want me to deep dive into your business, book an hour of 1-on-1 coaching instead.
You can start with just one. There is no minimum requirement. If we get to the end of your hour and we need more time, you can book another hour - just know that 2nd hour will be another day - at the end of my schedule.
You may cancel or reschedule your 1-on-1 coaching with 72 hours notice without any fee. If you cancel or reschedule less than 72 hours but more than 24 hours before, you will be charged a $25 fee since it is unlikely I will be able to fill your spot. If you cancel or reschedule less than 24 hours before your appointment, you will be charged the full $75 for your hour.
For the group coaching, you can cancel at anytime, but anything already paid is not refundable.
Nope. $5 / month is pretty affordable. If you don't like it, you can cancel and are only out $5. But you can watch an example video here: